MAXTRAX MKII: The World's Most-Popular Recovery Board.
Established in 2005, MAXTRAX are the original vehicle recovery board!
The MAXTRAX MKII is the golden standard of high-quality recovery boards. There is no other product that beats the MKII’s legendary durability, wide color range, innovative mounting options, six glove-friendly handles, and our 15-year track record of manufacturing world-class Australian-made innovative products. Maxtrax has MKII sets in the field which have seen constant use for almost a decade with no signs of slowing down.
Equipped with Maxtrax's patented Keyhole, MAXTRAX MKII is compatible with the Mounting Pin Set and Rear Wheel Harness.
• Sold as a pair.
• Includes two Maxtrax Telltale Leashes to help you pull them out of the muck.
• Fiber-reinforced, engineering-grade nylon construction won’t break, crack or stress whiten after use—or MAXTRAX will replace it for free.
•At 8lbs each, MAXTRAX are easy to carry and place under your tires
• UV stable material won’t fade or degrade in the sun, and they'd know — MAXTRAX is based in Sunny Queensland.
• Proprietary material resists wheel spin without risking tire damage for non-professional users.
• Lifetime warranty against manufacturing faults and workmanship.
• Six confortable built-in handles and the patented double-shovel design make MAXTRAX perfect for use in sand, snow, or mud.
• Patented keyhole design ensure the MAXTRAX are securely mounted at four points.
• 46"L x 13"W x 3.5"H stacked, 16lbs per pair.
• Made in Australia, from Australian materials.