Honey, we've shrunk the MAXTRAX!
MAXTRAX Mini was designed with smaller vehicles in-mind who may not have as much room to carry or mount accessories, like UTVs, Subarus, and smaller crossover SUVs.
Made in Australia from the same UV-Stable, flexible, engineering-grade reinforced nylon as full sized MAXTRAX, the Mini range provides versatility and recovery options for every vehicle, no matter the size. Fourty-four reinforced nylon teeth have been specifically arranged with smaller tire sizes in mind, including more agressive open-tread tire designs of UTVs. The MAXTRAX Mini nests neatly behind all MAXTRAX Recovery Boards in one of three positions, lining up with the handles of MAXTRAX MKII, XTREME, and JaxBase to allow for easy transport.
MAXTRAX Mini is fully compatible with MAXTRAX's Fixing and Linking Kit to join multiple boards together. This allows you to create a portable roadway in conjunction with all other MAXTRAX recovery boards. When linked together, MAXTRAX Mini becomes longer than a single MKII recovery board and will articulate in the middle.
Warranted for life against faults in materials and workmanship.
• Sold as a pair.
• Includes two Maxtrax Telltale Leashes to help you pull them out of the muck.
• Specifically sized for UTV, Subaru and smaller crossover UTVs.
• Heavy-duty engineering-grade nylon construction won’t break, crack or stress whiten after use, or MAXTRAX will replace it for free.
• UV stable material won’t fade or degrade in the sun, they’d know — MAXTRAX is based in Sunny Queensland, Australia.
• Proprietary material resists wheel spin without risking tire damage for non-professional users.
• Lifetime warranty against manufacturing faults and workmanship.
• Two built-in handles and a shovel on each end make MAXTRAX perfect for use in sand, snow, or mud.
• 25L x 13W x 3.5H when stacked, 4.4LB per board, 8.8LB per pair.